Technical CopywriterLviv, Ivano-Frankivsk Full-time ZR_921_JOB
Our client is a company that monetizes applications, mostly mobile hyper-casual games. It is done by the integration of advertising into already working applications, since they are not developing the games with ads themselves.
For the most part, these are audio ads in games made in non-traditional formats, so that the games themselves have ads that players may enjoy.
They perform constant testing and multiple iterations of large-scale traffic and in a few years, they expect to create a new category of digital audio advertising, created and optimized specifically for the gaming industry.
Our client introduces a new and innovative in-game audio advertising platform.
We provide a user-centric audio-based monetization for game developers and an untapped, brand-safe environment for advertisers using the world’s most advanced in-game audio advertising technologies.
– Proven experience as a copywriter or related role;
– Knowledge of online content strategy and creation;
– Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills;
– Experience with SEO;
– Strong research skills;
– Collaborative spirit;
– Excellent time-management and organizational skills;
– BSc/BA in Technical or related field of 1.5+ years;
– Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications;
– Strong creative thinking skills and ability to think conceptually;
– Comfortable working independently with a little direction under tight deadlines.
– Write copy for a variety of media including social, print, video, and online;
– Edit and proof work to ensure high editorial standards are met across all content outputs;
– Collaborate with creative, product, marketing, and legal to assess project needs and help with messaging;
– Drive brand consistency across all company communications;
– Develop and implement brand guidelines;
– Stay current on trends and competitors within the editorial sphere;
– See projects through the whole creative lifestyle, from inception to deployment.
– Work at an international company with high-tech software products;
– Informal and friendly atmosphere;
– Competitive remuneration;
– Opportunity for professional growth;
– English and Hebrew classes with a lot of fun;
– IT CLUSTER membership;
– Cool corporate events, team buildings;
– New big office with a lot of cool stuff;
– Library in the office;
– Gym in the office;
– Ping-pong and PS;
– Birthday gifts;
– Attention to every employee.
Hey! My name is Dmytro, I have been working as a motion designer at Israel IT for over a year. Here I like the fact that I have the freedom to be creative and really cool projects.
Hi, my name is Anastasia and I am a Scrum-master in Israel IT. In 2020, Israel IT came into my life and became my place of strength and development.
Hello, I am Sam. I have been working at Israel IT for 4 years. I have been working as a digital campaign specialist for 2 years and it is the best position ever!
My name is Nazar and I am a React developer at Israel IT. I have been working here for over a year. The company has very interesting and cool projects, mega-positive people.
I like that company cares about me as a person and about my personal growth. I like being appreciated and listened to. Everytime I feel being motivated and inspired at work.
I have been working at Israel IT for more than 2 years. Most of all I like the friendly atmosphere in the office and the team spirit – it is priceless.
It is my best decision ever! I like that company combines dynamic business approach with top-notch technologies and very strong people-oriented values.
When I came to work, there were only about 20 of us, at the moment there are 100+ of us, and the feeling of support and friendship remains the same as in a small team.
We are one team that has made a significant contribution to development – in 1 year we have grown from 30 to 100+ specialists in various fields.
I like the atmosphere in the company, the attitude of management to employees, the possibility to request the money for courses, events, certifications – it is priceless.
What I like most is the family atmosphere, interesting projects, flexible management and the opportunity to develop my professional skills every day.
From the beginning, I felt like I’m in a big family where everybody supports each other and ready to help at any time. Israel IT gives great opportunities to develop your skills.
I like the company that we all work as a united and well-coordinated team. The company provides great opportunities for development and career.
I really like the people whom I work with, the fact that we are growing rapidly. The atmosphere of the open-space gives you the feeling that you are completely at work and I like it.
What I like the most is a friendly community, which makes all the issues much easier to handle. I have been working with the other designers and it provides a lot of experience.
The most appreciatable thing I like is the atmosphere of support and understanding. We are like one big family and it is not just the words.
Currently, I am working on two interesting projects. Israel IT is a very good company, especially because of people who work here!
I like working with creative and smart people, so it is amazing that I work here. Here I have a nice office with a lot of stuff, all the necessary equipment, and cool people.
The perfect work environment for me, great team with excellent technical capabilities. Good professional development opportunities such as certifications, training, and conferences.
Incredible family atmosphere of openness and trust. Professionally built work processes, nice equipment, comfortable workplace. Here I can throw my bones for a long time )