Tech Lead Front End developer (Angular)Lviv, Full-time
The Levent – is the platform that empowers its users to automate their trading strategies by following a few simple steps. We offer our customers a cutting-edge automated trading technology, that is powerful, secure, and simple to integrate within any financial institution. Since 2018 the system has been continuously tested in one of the largest banks in Israel and is now at full production.
– 5+ years of commercial experience as Front-end developer;
– Experience with Angular 2;
– Experience with WebSokets (signalR);
– Excellent knowledge of GitHub;
– Knowledge of working with outsource libraries;
– Understanding the process of commercial software development, SDLC, reporting;
– Passion for “clean code”, experimentation and quality standards; Good communication and interpersonal skills;
– Upper-intermediate English level.
– Lead and train the development team that is working on the products;
– Architect and build product features end to end, as well as, manage all minor releases, hotfixes and accelerated development efforts;
– Establish and maintain best practices in the engineering team through technical leadership;
– Prioritize bug fixes and features going into minor releases, while balancing business value with engineering risk;
– Launch new features, analyzing system and business metrics post-release;
– Perform enhancements or maintenance to existing applications when needed;
– Provide status updates to Leading management;
– Maintain high standards of software quality and ensure timely performance within the team:
– Communicate timelines and changes;
– Code review;
– Provide effort estimations for new feature requests to allow assessment of costs;
– Provide implementation scheduling, resolutions to technical issues and general advice as a technical consultant;
– Collaborate with other teams in development, QA, and product owners, project management team to improve the stability of the product;
– Apply strong communication and mentorship skills; ability to help define standards and build consensus preferred;
– Provide proactive resolutions to developing problems, and suggest modifications that may result in a permanent fix to a problem;
– Provide expert advice on industry and application trends in analyzing and planning current and future IT needs.
– Work at an international company with high-tech software products;
– Informal and friendly atmosphere;
– Competitive remuneration;
– Opportunity for professional growth;
– English and Hebrew classes with a lot of fun;
– IT CLUSTER membership;
– Cool corporate events, team buildings;
– Thursdays “happy hours”;
– New big office with a lot of cool stuff;
– Library in the office;
– Gym in the office;
– Ping-pong and PS;
– Birthday gifts;
– Attention to every employee.
Hey! My name is Dmytro, I have been working as a motion designer at Israel IT for over a year. Here I like the fact that I have the freedom to be creative and really cool projects.
Hi, my name is Anastasia and I am a Scrum-master in Israel IT. In 2020, Israel IT came into my life and became my place of strength and development.
Hello, I am Sam. I have been working at Israel IT for 4 years. I have been working as a digital campaign specialist for 2 years and it is the best position ever!
My name is Nazar and I am a React developer at Israel IT. I have been working here for over a year. The company has very interesting and cool projects, mega-positive people.
I like that company cares about me as a person and about my personal growth. I like being appreciated and listened to. Everytime I feel being motivated and inspired at work.
I have been working at Israel IT for more than 2 years. Most of all I like the friendly atmosphere in the office and the team spirit – it is priceless.
It is my best decision ever! I like that company combines dynamic business approach with top-notch technologies and very strong people-oriented values.
When I came to work, there were only about 20 of us, at the moment there are 100+ of us, and the feeling of support and friendship remains the same as in a small team.
We are one team that has made a significant contribution to development – in 1 year we have grown from 30 to 100+ specialists in various fields.
I like the atmosphere in the company, the attitude of management to employees, the possibility to request the money for courses, events, certifications – it is priceless.
What I like most is the family atmosphere, interesting projects, flexible management and the opportunity to develop my professional skills every day.
From the beginning, I felt like I’m in a big family where everybody supports each other and ready to help at any time. Israel IT gives great opportunities to develop your skills.
I like the company that we all work as a united and well-coordinated team. The company provides great opportunities for development and career.
I really like the people whom I work with, the fact that we are growing rapidly. The atmosphere of the open-space gives you the feeling that you are completely at work and I like it.
What I like the most is a friendly community, which makes all the issues much easier to handle. I have been working with the other designers and it provides a lot of experience.
The most appreciatable thing I like is the atmosphere of support and understanding. We are like one big family and it is not just the words.
Currently, I am working on two interesting projects. Israel IT is a very good company, especially because of people who work here!
I like working with creative and smart people, so it is amazing that I work here. Here I have a nice office with a lot of stuff, all the necessary equipment, and cool people.
The perfect work environment for me, great team with excellent technical capabilities. Good professional development opportunities such as certifications, training, and conferences.
Incredible family atmosphere of openness and trust. Professionally built work processes, nice equipment, comfortable workplace. Here I can throw my bones for a long time )