Strong Middle Full-Stack Developer (Node.JS+React Native)Lviv, Ivano-Frankivsk Part-time, Remote ZR_1114_JOB
Our Client was established with the aim of helping, supporting, and taking care of the older family member, through a system of sensors, combined with artificial intelligence while taking care of his privacy
The system is a set of sensors and artificial intelligence, which studies the activity of the adult and alerts the helpers of significant abnormalities in his activity, through the application. The client enables full supervision of the adult at home and outside and builds a supportive social environment of his choice. The hardware allows the adult to be watched 24×7, without interruption, while maintaining his privacy. In case of abnormal activity, an alert will be sent to the assistants.
– Hands-on experience with React Native and its key concepts, as well as related libraries and tools such as Redux for state management, and React Navigation for routing;
– Deep knowledge of Node.js and frameworks such as Express.js;
– Experience in SQL databases such as MySql and capability of designing and optimizing databases, writing queries, and setting up data relationships;
– Knowledge of coding standards and following best practices such as SOLID, DRY, and KISS principles;
– Experience building highly scalable service APIs (RESTful, SOAP, Microservices) hosted on a cloud environment;
– Experience with Agile Development;
– Experience: 3+ years of experience developing web, software, or mobile applications.
Nice to have
– Experience in developing IoT applications.
– Maintaining and continuing development of scalable applications (both Front-end (React Native and Back-end Node.js);
– Writing reusable code and libraries, optimizing applications for performance and scalability;
– Design and implementation of low-latency, high availability, and performance applications;
– Building secured backend APIs to be consumed by multiple applications (e.g. web and mobile);
– Implementation of security and data protection.
– Work at an international company with high-tech software products;
– Informal and friendly atmosphere;
– Competitive remuneration;
– Opportunity for professional growth;
– English classes with a lot of fun;
– IT CLUSTER membership;
– Cool corporate events, team building;
– New big office with a lot of cool stuff;
– Library in the office;
– Gym in the office;
– Ping-pong and PS;
– Birthday gifts;
– Attention to every employee.
Hey! My name is Dmytro, I have been working as a motion designer at Israel IT for over a year. Here I like the fact that I have the freedom to be creative and really cool projects.
Hi, my name is Anastasia and I am a Scrum-master in Israel IT. In 2020, Israel IT came into my life and became my place of strength and development.
Hello, I am Sam. I have been working at Israel IT for 4 years. I have been working as a digital campaign specialist for 2 years and it is the best position ever!
My name is Nazar and I am a React developer at Israel IT. I have been working here for over a year. The company has very interesting and cool projects, mega-positive people.
I like that company cares about me as a person and about my personal growth. I like being appreciated and listened to. Everytime I feel being motivated and inspired at work.
I have been working at Israel IT for more than 2 years. Most of all I like the friendly atmosphere in the office and the team spirit – it is priceless.
It is my best decision ever! I like that company combines dynamic business approach with top-notch technologies and very strong people-oriented values.
When I came to work, there were only about 20 of us, at the moment there are 100+ of us, and the feeling of support and friendship remains the same as in a small team.
We are one team that has made a significant contribution to development – in 1 year we have grown from 30 to 100+ specialists in various fields.
I like the atmosphere in the company, the attitude of management to employees, the possibility to request the money for courses, events, certifications – it is priceless.
What I like most is the family atmosphere, interesting projects, flexible management and the opportunity to develop my professional skills every day.
From the beginning, I felt like I’m in a big family where everybody supports each other and ready to help at any time. Israel IT gives great opportunities to develop your skills.
I like the company that we all work as a united and well-coordinated team. The company provides great opportunities for development and career.
I really like the people whom I work with, the fact that we are growing rapidly. The atmosphere of the open-space gives you the feeling that you are completely at work and I like it.
What I like the most is a friendly community, which makes all the issues much easier to handle. I have been working with the other designers and it provides a lot of experience.
The most appreciatable thing I like is the atmosphere of support and understanding. We are like one big family and it is not just the words.
Currently, I am working on two interesting projects. Israel IT is a very good company, especially because of people who work here!
I like working with creative and smart people, so it is amazing that I work here. Here I have a nice office with a lot of stuff, all the necessary equipment, and cool people.
The perfect work environment for me, great team with excellent technical capabilities. Good professional development opportunities such as certifications, training, and conferences.
Incredible family atmosphere of openness and trust. Professionally built work processes, nice equipment, comfortable workplace. Here I can throw my bones for a long time )