Strong Junior/Middle Data ScientistLviv Full-time, Remote ZR_1021_JOB
Current stage of the project:
Currently, they are providing their customers with many different consulting services in the domain of automotive cybersecurity, such as security review, penetration testing of the car’s systems, and evaluating the security of any required systems. Our top-notch team of cybersecurity researchers and automotive experts harness their unique set of skills to challenge our customers’ infrastructure and vehicle architecture in order to assist them in building robust and secure vehicles.
Plan of the project:
Improving current as well as adding new features as well as troubleshooting the service for bugs, errors, etc.
We are looking for a Data Scientist with a proven experience of 1.5+ years in the field;
– Knowledge of MongoDB and Google BigQuery;
– Experience with Python and jQuery;
– Mongo databases are kept in Google Cloud, thus candidates shall be familiar with that;
– Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks;
– Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests, proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications;
– Needs to pose skills to be able to process data, to analyze it on the basic level;
– English level – Upper-Intermediate (B2).
Personal and strong skills:
– Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on product development;
– Experience working with and creating data architectures;
– Great statistical skills.
– Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies;
– Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques;
– Follow the company’s guidelines on different data they want to parse from a database;
– Take data and conduct analytics on the data, will be able to show it on a new dashboard.
– Work at an international company with high-tech software products;
– Informal and friendly atmosphere;
– Competitive remuneration;
– Opportunity for professional growth;
– English and Hebrew classes with a lot of fun;
– IT CLUSTER membership;
– Cool corporate events, team buildings;
– New big office with a lot of cool stuff;
– Library in the office;
– Gym in the office;
– Ping-pong and PS;
– Birthday gifts;
– Attention to every employee.
Hey! My name is Dmytro, I have been working as a motion designer at Israel IT for over a year. Here I like the fact that I have the freedom to be creative and really cool projects.
Hi, my name is Anastasia and I am a Scrum-master in Israel IT. In 2020, Israel IT came into my life and became my place of strength and development.
Hello, I am Sam. I have been working at Israel IT for 4 years. I have been working as a digital campaign specialist for 2 years and it is the best position ever!
My name is Nazar and I am a React developer at Israel IT. I have been working here for over a year. The company has very interesting and cool projects, mega-positive people.
I like that company cares about me as a person and about my personal growth. I like being appreciated and listened to. Everytime I feel being motivated and inspired at work.
I have been working at Israel IT for more than 2 years. Most of all I like the friendly atmosphere in the office and the team spirit – it is priceless.
It is my best decision ever! I like that company combines dynamic business approach with top-notch technologies and very strong people-oriented values.
When I came to work, there were only about 20 of us, at the moment there are 100+ of us, and the feeling of support and friendship remains the same as in a small team.
We are one team that has made a significant contribution to development – in 1 year we have grown from 30 to 100+ specialists in various fields.
I like the atmosphere in the company, the attitude of management to employees, the possibility to request the money for courses, events, certifications – it is priceless.
What I like most is the family atmosphere, interesting projects, flexible management and the opportunity to develop my professional skills every day.
From the beginning, I felt like I’m in a big family where everybody supports each other and ready to help at any time. Israel IT gives great opportunities to develop your skills.
I like the company that we all work as a united and well-coordinated team. The company provides great opportunities for development and career.
I really like the people whom I work with, the fact that we are growing rapidly. The atmosphere of the open-space gives you the feeling that you are completely at work and I like it.
What I like the most is a friendly community, which makes all the issues much easier to handle. I have been working with the other designers and it provides a lot of experience.
The most appreciatable thing I like is the atmosphere of support and understanding. We are like one big family and it is not just the words.
Currently, I am working on two interesting projects. Israel IT is a very good company, especially because of people who work here!
I like working with creative and smart people, so it is amazing that I work here. Here I have a nice office with a lot of stuff, all the necessary equipment, and cool people.
The perfect work environment for me, great team with excellent technical capabilities. Good professional development opportunities such as certifications, training, and conferences.
Incredible family atmosphere of openness and trust. Professionally built work processes, nice equipment, comfortable workplace. Here I can throw my bones for a long time )