Strong Junior Android DeveloperLviv, Full-time
There are few new projects to be written from scratch at our company, the android developer who will be hired will be assigned to one of them depending on his/her skills and experience.
– 1,5+ years of commercial experience as Android developer;
– Good problem-solving skills;
– Experience with Kotlin;
– Usage of Coroutines;
– Experience with Room;
– Usage of Dagger;
– Practical experience with AAC Navigation Component;
– Usage of Groupie;
– Good practical knowledge of Moshi;
– View binding;
– Nav component;
– Jetpack viewModels;
– Experience with integrating 3d party sdks;
– Kotlin scope operators;
– Kotlin coroutine scopes;
– Kotlin lambdas & extension functions;
– Knowledge of how to build commonly used features and parts of applications efficiently;
– Knowledge of how to efficiently dispatch ui updates;
– Fcm notifications;
– Understanding the reason behind repository & use case patterns.
Nice to have
– Knowledge in efficient UI updates dispatching;
– Knowledge in efficient use of animations;
– Knowledge of how to execute background file operations using Services & WorkManagers;
– Understanding of different Firebase services, including firestore & understanding of how to use it’s securely.
– Using/customizing MDC components;
– Building complex UIs;
– Building performant custom views, view groups;
– Media files compression;
– Custom push notifications;
– Edge-to-Edge layout support;
– Dark theme;
– Tablets, landscape support;
– Wear OS , Android TV Experience with/understanding basics of gRPC;
– Instant Apps;
– Dynamic Delivery;
– Server-driven UI;
– Using declarative frameworks like Jetpack Compose, Flutter, Swift UI, RN;
– Publishing projects on google play/app store.
● Competitive remuneration;
● Work at an international company with high-tech software products;
● Informal and friendly atmosphere;
● Bureaucracy-free and people-oriented culture
● Opportunity for professional growth;
● IT CLUSTER membership;
● English and Hebrew classes with a lot of fun;
● Cool corporate events, team buildings;
● Thursdays “happy hours”;
● New big office with a lot of cool stuff;
● Library in the office;
● Gym in the office;
● Ping-pong and PS;
● Birthday gifts;
● Attention to every employee.
Hey! My name is Dmytro, I have been working as a motion designer at Israel IT for over a year. Here I like the fact that I have the freedom to be creative and really cool projects.
Hi, my name is Anastasia and I am a Scrum-master in Israel IT. In 2020, Israel IT came into my life and became my place of strength and development.
Hello, I am Sam. I have been working at Israel IT for 4 years. I have been working as a digital campaign specialist for 2 years and it is the best position ever!
My name is Nazar and I am a React developer at Israel IT. I have been working here for over a year. The company has very interesting and cool projects, mega-positive people.
I like that company cares about me as a person and about my personal growth. I like being appreciated and listened to. Everytime I feel being motivated and inspired at work.
I have been working at Israel IT for more than 2 years. Most of all I like the friendly atmosphere in the office and the team spirit – it is priceless.
It is my best decision ever! I like that company combines dynamic business approach with top-notch technologies and very strong people-oriented values.
When I came to work, there were only about 20 of us, at the moment there are 100+ of us, and the feeling of support and friendship remains the same as in a small team.
We are one team that has made a significant contribution to development – in 1 year we have grown from 30 to 100+ specialists in various fields.
I like the atmosphere in the company, the attitude of management to employees, the possibility to request the money for courses, events, certifications – it is priceless.
What I like most is the family atmosphere, interesting projects, flexible management and the opportunity to develop my professional skills every day.
From the beginning, I felt like I’m in a big family where everybody supports each other and ready to help at any time. Israel IT gives great opportunities to develop your skills.
I like the company that we all work as a united and well-coordinated team. The company provides great opportunities for development and career.
I really like the people whom I work with, the fact that we are growing rapidly. The atmosphere of the open-space gives you the feeling that you are completely at work and I like it.
What I like the most is a friendly community, which makes all the issues much easier to handle. I have been working with the other designers and it provides a lot of experience.
The most appreciatable thing I like is the atmosphere of support and understanding. We are like one big family and it is not just the words.
Currently, I am working on two interesting projects. Israel IT is a very good company, especially because of people who work here!
I like working with creative and smart people, so it is amazing that I work here. Here I have a nice office with a lot of stuff, all the necessary equipment, and cool people.
The perfect work environment for me, great team with excellent technical capabilities. Good professional development opportunities such as certifications, training, and conferences.
Incredible family atmosphere of openness and trust. Professionally built work processes, nice equipment, comfortable workplace. Here I can throw my bones for a long time )