Senior IOS DeveloperLviv, Ivano-Frankivsk Full-time ZR_924_JOB
The client is an award-winning sports technology company. Transforms footwear into smart wear, driving athletes forward with sport-specific data. Developers of the #1 wearable device for athletes. The client tracks, analyses, and visually presents key technical, tactical, and physical player performance and is validated by more than 180 elite teams and academies around the world. Based in Tel Aviv, London and Miami, a hyper-growth startup with an amazing work atmosphere, looking for sports passionate talents, We are looking for a senior iOS developer.
You will be responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices, including mobile phones and tablets. Your primary focus will be the development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will report to a Team Lead and will be working hand-in-hand with other system engineers, product manager, algorithm TL and the software team to execute features from the requirements to acceptance at the field.
– B.Sc. or above in computer science, related field or equivalent experience;
– 4+ years experience in iOS development;
– 2+ years experience with Swift;
– Working with Core data;
– Proven experience in writing iOS apps from scratch, design to deployment;
– Experience working in a team with other developers, product managers and designers;
– Deep understanding of iOS OS, UI, rendering and background processing;
– Strong knowledge of the MVVM architecture, best practices, and OO design patterns;
– Experience with developing complex UI components;
– Experience with third-party libraries;
– Experience in planning, launching and completing system sw architecture design with agile methodology.
– Designing, developing, improving, testing, supporting and performing maintenance for Playermaker’s iOS apps;
– Work with teams across the organization and interact with leads and stakeholders;
– Work closely with our highly talented software engineers;
– Participate in regular design and code reviews with development team members to confirm use of best practices.
– Work at an international company with high-tech software products;
– Informal and friendly atmosphere;
– Competitive remuneration;
– Opportunity for professional growth;
– English and Hebrew classes with a lot of fun;
– IT CLUSTER membership;
– Cool corporate events, team buildings;
– New big office with a lot of cool stuff;
– Library in the office;
– Gym in the office;
– Ping-pong and PS;
– Birthday gifts;
– Attention to every employee.
Hey! My name is Dmytro, I have been working as a motion designer at Israel IT for over a year. Here I like the fact that I have the freedom to be creative and really cool projects.
Hi, my name is Anastasia and I am a Scrum-master in Israel IT. In 2020, Israel IT came into my life and became my place of strength and development.
Hello, I am Sam. I have been working at Israel IT for 4 years. I have been working as a digital campaign specialist for 2 years and it is the best position ever!
My name is Nazar and I am a React developer at Israel IT. I have been working here for over a year. The company has very interesting and cool projects, mega-positive people.
I like that company cares about me as a person and about my personal growth. I like being appreciated and listened to. Everytime I feel being motivated and inspired at work.
I have been working at Israel IT for more than 2 years. Most of all I like the friendly atmosphere in the office and the team spirit – it is priceless.
It is my best decision ever! I like that company combines dynamic business approach with top-notch technologies and very strong people-oriented values.
When I came to work, there were only about 20 of us, at the moment there are 100+ of us, and the feeling of support and friendship remains the same as in a small team.
We are one team that has made a significant contribution to development – in 1 year we have grown from 30 to 100+ specialists in various fields.
I like the atmosphere in the company, the attitude of management to employees, the possibility to request the money for courses, events, certifications – it is priceless.
What I like most is the family atmosphere, interesting projects, flexible management and the opportunity to develop my professional skills every day.
From the beginning, I felt like I’m in a big family where everybody supports each other and ready to help at any time. Israel IT gives great opportunities to develop your skills.
I like the company that we all work as a united and well-coordinated team. The company provides great opportunities for development and career.
I really like the people whom I work with, the fact that we are growing rapidly. The atmosphere of the open-space gives you the feeling that you are completely at work and I like it.
What I like the most is a friendly community, which makes all the issues much easier to handle. I have been working with the other designers and it provides a lot of experience.
The most appreciatable thing I like is the atmosphere of support and understanding. We are like one big family and it is not just the words.
Currently, I am working on two interesting projects. Israel IT is a very good company, especially because of people who work here!
I like working with creative and smart people, so it is amazing that I work here. Here I have a nice office with a lot of stuff, all the necessary equipment, and cool people.
The perfect work environment for me, great team with excellent technical capabilities. Good professional development opportunities such as certifications, training, and conferences.
Incredible family atmosphere of openness and trust. Professionally built work processes, nice equipment, comfortable workplace. Here I can throw my bones for a long time )