Senior Full-Stack DeveloperLviv, Ivano-Frankivsk Full-time, Remote ZR_879_JOB
About the Client:
Client’s products are designed to enhance care quality and improve financial performance throughout the hospital. With extensive experience in high acuity environments, the company delivers results in areas of the hospital with the highest cost, revenue, mortality, and morbidity. MetaVision uses a single platform to automate workflows in a variety of environments, including intensive care, pre-op, anaesthesia, step-down units, and general in-patient beds.
– BSc in Computer Science or equivalent;
– 5 years of proven experience in C# development with WPF\WinForm;
– Experience with recent versions of SQL Server and complex SQL queries;
– Good English reading, writing, and conversational skills;
– Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills, initiative, out of Perform in-depth troubleshooting including debugging through the product code level as well as analyzing product logs and dumps to identify and resolve complex R&D bugs that were escalated by customers
Provide a quick and professional solution for critical problems and to participatethe box thinking;
– Customer-facing communication skills (verbal and written);
– Ability to understand flows and provide creative technical solutions.
Nice to have
– Experience in OOP and design patterns;
– Experience in developing services, including WCF;
– Experience in multithreaded applications, including TPL;
– Experience with performance profiling tools.
– Perform in-depth troubleshooting including debugging through the product code level as well as analyzing product logs and dumps to identify and resolve complex R&D bugs that were escalated by customers;
– Provide a quick and professional solution for critical problems and participate.
— Competitive remuneration;
— Work at an international company with high-tech software products;
— Informal and friendly atmosphere;
— Bureaucracy-free and people-oriented culture
— Opportunity for professional growth;
— IT CLUSTER membership;
— English and Hebrew classes with a lot of fun;
— Cool corporate events, team buildings;
— New big office with a lot of cool stuff;
— Library in the office;
— Gym in the office;
— Ping-pong and PS;
— Birthday gifts;
— Attention to every employee.
Hey! My name is Dmytro, I have been working as a motion designer at Israel IT for over a year. Here I like the fact that I have the freedom to be creative and really cool projects.
Hi, my name is Anastasia and I am a Scrum-master in Israel IT. In 2020, Israel IT came into my life and became my place of strength and development.
Hello, I am Sam. I have been working at Israel IT for 4 years. I have been working as a digital campaign specialist for 2 years and it is the best position ever!
My name is Nazar and I am a React developer at Israel IT. I have been working here for over a year. The company has very interesting and cool projects, mega-positive people.
I like that company cares about me as a person and about my personal growth. I like being appreciated and listened to. Everytime I feel being motivated and inspired at work.
I have been working at Israel IT for more than 2 years. Most of all I like the friendly atmosphere in the office and the team spirit – it is priceless.
It is my best decision ever! I like that company combines dynamic business approach with top-notch technologies and very strong people-oriented values.
When I came to work, there were only about 20 of us, at the moment there are 100+ of us, and the feeling of support and friendship remains the same as in a small team.
We are one team that has made a significant contribution to development – in 1 year we have grown from 30 to 100+ specialists in various fields.
I like the atmosphere in the company, the attitude of management to employees, the possibility to request the money for courses, events, certifications – it is priceless.
What I like most is the family atmosphere, interesting projects, flexible management and the opportunity to develop my professional skills every day.
From the beginning, I felt like I’m in a big family where everybody supports each other and ready to help at any time. Israel IT gives great opportunities to develop your skills.
I like the company that we all work as a united and well-coordinated team. The company provides great opportunities for development and career.
I really like the people whom I work with, the fact that we are growing rapidly. The atmosphere of the open-space gives you the feeling that you are completely at work and I like it.
What I like the most is a friendly community, which makes all the issues much easier to handle. I have been working with the other designers and it provides a lot of experience.
The most appreciatable thing I like is the atmosphere of support and understanding. We are like one big family and it is not just the words.
Currently, I am working on two interesting projects. Israel IT is a very good company, especially because of people who work here!
I like working with creative and smart people, so it is amazing that I work here. Here I have a nice office with a lot of stuff, all the necessary equipment, and cool people.
The perfect work environment for me, great team with excellent technical capabilities. Good professional development opportunities such as certifications, training, and conferences.
Incredible family atmosphere of openness and trust. Professionally built work processes, nice equipment, comfortable workplace. Here I can throw my bones for a long time )