Senior DevOps Engineer/Tech LeadLviv, Full-time ZR_743_JOB
– 2+ years of relevant management experience (such as DevOps Team Lead, DevOps Manager, Infrastructure Architect, etc);
– 6+ years of relevant position as DevOps or SRE;
– Experience with planning, architecting, and implementing AWS Cloud environments;
– Solid cloud architecture skills and knowledge of best practices with AWS – as well architecture framework;
– Solid experience with microservice architecture and containers(pros/cons and technologies like Docker, helm, ECS, EKS, etc) ;
– Automation scripting experience with GitHub, Jenkins via scripting languages including (Ansible, Shell, Bash, Perl);
– Managing development teams to build and deploy microservices-based applications in the cloud with Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment tools and processes;
– Ability to present and defend your thoughts and technical solution in front of different audiences;
– Ability to perform a cost analysis of a proposed solution;
– Self-disciplined with strong attention to detail;
– Initiative and proactive person, result-oriented;
– Good team player, responsible and reliable person;
– Ability to strictly maintain deadlines;
– At least Upper-Intermediate level of English.
Nice to have
– AWS Certification Pro level.
– Be responsible for designing strategic solutions and decisions;
– Propose, present and develop technical solutions for the cloud infrastructure with respect to optimal performance vs costs balance;
– Develop POCs to validate and evaluate new solutions;
– Evaluate new technologies;
– Mentor and consult the application development teams.
– Work at an international company with high-tech software products;
– Informal and friendly atmosphere;
– Competitive remuneration;
– Opportunity for professional growth;
– English and Hebrew classes with a lot of fun;
– IT CLUSTER membership;
– Cool corporate events, team buildings;
– New big office with a lot of cool stuff;
– Library in the office;
– Gym in the office;
– Ping-pong and PS;
– Birthday gifts;
– Attention to every employee.
Hey! My name is Dmytro, I have been working as a motion designer at Israel IT for over a year. Here I like the fact that I have the freedom to be creative and really cool projects.
Hi, my name is Anastasia and I am a Scrum-master in Israel IT. In 2020, Israel IT came into my life and became my place of strength and development.
Hello, I am Sam. I have been working at Israel IT for 4 years. I have been working as a digital campaign specialist for 2 years and it is the best position ever!
My name is Nazar and I am a React developer at Israel IT. I have been working here for over a year. The company has very interesting and cool projects, mega-positive people.
I like that company cares about me as a person and about my personal growth. I like being appreciated and listened to. Everytime I feel being motivated and inspired at work.
I have been working at Israel IT for more than 2 years. Most of all I like the friendly atmosphere in the office and the team spirit – it is priceless.
It is my best decision ever! I like that company combines dynamic business approach with top-notch technologies and very strong people-oriented values.
When I came to work, there were only about 20 of us, at the moment there are 100+ of us, and the feeling of support and friendship remains the same as in a small team.
We are one team that has made a significant contribution to development – in 1 year we have grown from 30 to 100+ specialists in various fields.
I like the atmosphere in the company, the attitude of management to employees, the possibility to request the money for courses, events, certifications – it is priceless.
What I like most is the family atmosphere, interesting projects, flexible management and the opportunity to develop my professional skills every day.
From the beginning, I felt like I’m in a big family where everybody supports each other and ready to help at any time. Israel IT gives great opportunities to develop your skills.
I like the company that we all work as a united and well-coordinated team. The company provides great opportunities for development and career.
I really like the people whom I work with, the fact that we are growing rapidly. The atmosphere of the open-space gives you the feeling that you are completely at work and I like it.
What I like the most is a friendly community, which makes all the issues much easier to handle. I have been working with the other designers and it provides a lot of experience.
The most appreciatable thing I like is the atmosphere of support and understanding. We are like one big family and it is not just the words.
Currently, I am working on two interesting projects. Israel IT is a very good company, especially because of people who work here!
I like working with creative and smart people, so it is amazing that I work here. Here I have a nice office with a lot of stuff, all the necessary equipment, and cool people.
The perfect work environment for me, great team with excellent technical capabilities. Good professional development opportunities such as certifications, training, and conferences.
Incredible family atmosphere of openness and trust. Professionally built work processes, nice equipment, comfortable workplace. Here I can throw my bones for a long time )