Senior Back-End developer (.NET)Lviv, Full-time
We are looking for a talented Senior Back-End developer to join our team.
In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we’d like to meet you.
Our client is a start-up company, developing a unique solution that helps people to make their work and day-to-day activities more streamlined, easy, and effective by empowering them with a centralized, accessible collaboration hub of organized information, data, workflows, and communication. The team together with the client is aiming to create and launch the initial version of the app, which should be simple to get on board and easy to use. The future of the client will be to continuously improve the existing functionality and develop new features to actively grow and expand on the market. The solution implies the development of mobile apps for Android and iOS platforms. The app is hybrid and uses Ionic 5 as the main technology. Backend is microservice-based, developed using .NET technology.
– 5+ years of commercial experience as .Net developer;
– Experience with ASP.NET Web API / Core, ADO.NET, Entity Framework / Core;
– Experience with multithreading (thread-safe collections, synchronization);
– Knowledge of AWS, basic deployment and production tools (CI/CD)
– Good understanding of Agile concepts;
– Understanding the process of commercial software development, program life-cycle stages reporting;
– Passion for “clean code”, experimentation and quality standards;
– Someone who’ll always find what to do — self-managing abilities;
– Good communication and interpersonal skills
– Good written and spoken English level.
– Understanding of OOP and OOD, SOLID principles;
– Experience with GIT, TFS;
– Good knowledge of relational databases (MSSQL)
– Basic knowledge of NoSQL databases;
– Good knowledge of unit testing xUnit or nUnit.
Nice to have
– Participate in requirements analysis;
– Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture;
– Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages;
– Test and deploy applications and systems;
– Revise, update, refactor and debug code;
– Improve existing software;
– Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC);
– Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support.
– Work at an international company with high-tech software products;
– Informal and friendly atmosphere;
– Opportunity for professional growth;
– English and Hebrew classes with a lot of fun;
– Cool corporate events, team buildings;
– Thursdays “happy hours”;
– New big office with a lot of cool stuff;
– Library in the office;
– Gym in the office;
– Ping-pong and PS;
– Birthday gifts;
– Attention to every employee.
Hey! My name is Dmytro, I have been working as a motion designer at Israel IT for over a year. Here I like the fact that I have the freedom to be creative and really cool projects.
Hi, my name is Anastasia and I am a Scrum-master in Israel IT. In 2020, Israel IT came into my life and became my place of strength and development.
Hello, I am Sam. I have been working at Israel IT for 4 years. I have been working as a digital campaign specialist for 2 years and it is the best position ever!
My name is Nazar and I am a React developer at Israel IT. I have been working here for over a year. The company has very interesting and cool projects, mega-positive people.
I like that company cares about me as a person and about my personal growth. I like being appreciated and listened to. Everytime I feel being motivated and inspired at work.
I have been working at Israel IT for more than 2 years. Most of all I like the friendly atmosphere in the office and the team spirit – it is priceless.
It is my best decision ever! I like that company combines dynamic business approach with top-notch technologies and very strong people-oriented values.
When I came to work, there were only about 20 of us, at the moment there are 100+ of us, and the feeling of support and friendship remains the same as in a small team.
We are one team that has made a significant contribution to development – in 1 year we have grown from 30 to 100+ specialists in various fields.
I like the atmosphere in the company, the attitude of management to employees, the possibility to request the money for courses, events, certifications – it is priceless.
What I like most is the family atmosphere, interesting projects, flexible management and the opportunity to develop my professional skills every day.
From the beginning, I felt like I’m in a big family where everybody supports each other and ready to help at any time. Israel IT gives great opportunities to develop your skills.
I like the company that we all work as a united and well-coordinated team. The company provides great opportunities for development and career.
I really like the people whom I work with, the fact that we are growing rapidly. The atmosphere of the open-space gives you the feeling that you are completely at work and I like it.
What I like the most is a friendly community, which makes all the issues much easier to handle. I have been working with the other designers and it provides a lot of experience.
The most appreciatable thing I like is the atmosphere of support and understanding. We are like one big family and it is not just the words.
Currently, I am working on two interesting projects. Israel IT is a very good company, especially because of people who work here!
I like working with creative and smart people, so it is amazing that I work here. Here I have a nice office with a lot of stuff, all the necessary equipment, and cool people.
The perfect work environment for me, great team with excellent technical capabilities. Good professional development opportunities such as certifications, training, and conferences.
Incredible family atmosphere of openness and trust. Professionally built work processes, nice equipment, comfortable workplace. Here I can throw my bones for a long time )