Senior React Native Developer/LeadLviv Full-time ZR_942_JOB
We are looking for a talented Senior React Native Engineer/Lead to work with our client from Israel.
Our client is one of the leading and largest Investment Houses in Israel. Their professionalism and proven track record in Israel and abroad have made the client a true industry leader.
Our ideal candidate must have high management skills and leadership qualities. In the role of Lead, you will take an active part in the development of the customer’s product and provide advice to your team on how to work on the use of the technology stack.
– At least 5 years of experience with programming, in the best case with mobile apps;
– Solid experience with React-Native and at best with one other mobile native programming language (Native Swift, Native Android (Java/Kotlin));
– Experience with complex architectures based on React-Native;
– Experience working with AWS services (Amplify, Cognito, DynamoDB, Lambda, Appsync, Amplify, Chime);
– Experience with NodeJS, Redux, and React is desirable;
– Knowledge of design patterns and clean code;
– Good English proficiency;
– Agile approach and familiar with the Atlassian suite (Jira, Bitbucket, etc.);
– Teamwork & independence, communication & structure, goal orientation & analytical skills.
Nice to have
– German language skills.
– Maintain, fix and release the new versions of the current mobile app;
– Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms;
– Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native;
– Collaborate with POs and other devs to deliver value incrementally but constantly;
– Understand our business needs to make sure you’re addressing them properly;
– Liaise with the QA Engineers to test the user stories;
– Identify and implement the best architectural solutions, collaborating with the architects;
– Educate and mentor team to move from React to React Native technology;
– Possibility to take unit tech lead role.
– Work at an international company with high-tech software products;
– Informal and friendly atmosphere;
– Competitive remuneration;
– Opportunity for professional growth;
– English and Hebrew classes with a lot of fun;
– IT CLUSTER membership;
– Cool corporate events, team buildings;
– New big office with a lot of cool stuff;
– Library in the office;
– Gym in the office;
– Ping-pong and PS;
– Birthday gifts;
– Attention to every employee.
Hey! My name is Dmytro, I have been working as a motion designer at Israel IT for over a year. Here I like the fact that I have the freedom to be creative and really cool projects.
Hi, my name is Anastasia and I am a Scrum-master in Israel IT. In 2020, Israel IT came into my life and became my place of strength and development.
Hello, I am Sam. I have been working at Israel IT for 4 years. I have been working as a digital campaign specialist for 2 years and it is the best position ever!
My name is Nazar and I am a React developer at Israel IT. I have been working here for over a year. The company has very interesting and cool projects, mega-positive people.
I like that company cares about me as a person and about my personal growth. I like being appreciated and listened to. Everytime I feel being motivated and inspired at work.
I have been working at Israel IT for more than 2 years. Most of all I like the friendly atmosphere in the office and the team spirit – it is priceless.
It is my best decision ever! I like that company combines dynamic business approach with top-notch technologies and very strong people-oriented values.
When I came to work, there were only about 20 of us, at the moment there are 100+ of us, and the feeling of support and friendship remains the same as in a small team.
We are one team that has made a significant contribution to development – in 1 year we have grown from 30 to 100+ specialists in various fields.
I like the atmosphere in the company, the attitude of management to employees, the possibility to request the money for courses, events, certifications – it is priceless.
What I like most is the family atmosphere, interesting projects, flexible management and the opportunity to develop my professional skills every day.
From the beginning, I felt like I’m in a big family where everybody supports each other and ready to help at any time. Israel IT gives great opportunities to develop your skills.
I like the company that we all work as a united and well-coordinated team. The company provides great opportunities for development and career.
I really like the people whom I work with, the fact that we are growing rapidly. The atmosphere of the open-space gives you the feeling that you are completely at work and I like it.
What I like the most is a friendly community, which makes all the issues much easier to handle. I have been working with the other designers and it provides a lot of experience.
The most appreciatable thing I like is the atmosphere of support and understanding. We are like one big family and it is not just the words.
Currently, I am working on two interesting projects. Israel IT is a very good company, especially because of people who work here!
I like working with creative and smart people, so it is amazing that I work here. Here I have a nice office with a lot of stuff, all the necessary equipment, and cool people.
The perfect work environment for me, great team with excellent technical capabilities. Good professional development opportunities such as certifications, training, and conferences.
Incredible family atmosphere of openness and trust. Professionally built work processes, nice equipment, comfortable workplace. Here I can throw my bones for a long time )