Program ManagerLviv, Full-time
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a Developer position
- Experience in Project manager/Product owner/ Program Manager position
- Outstanding working knowledge of change management principles and performance evaluation processes
- English advanced/fluent
- As a plus Hebrew advanced/fluent
- High-level management and leadership skills
- Ability to schedule and manage tasks effectively
- Conflict resolution and problem-solving skills
- Risk management
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Cost control and budgeting skills
- Teamwork and motivational skills
- Organizational and multitasking skills
- Communicating with clients constantly
- Overseeing a budget of the project
- Delivering the project to the client
- Staying in touch with the marketing department to get new projects
- Planing the resources
- Implementing and executing all company processes and best practices
- Work at an international company with high-tech software products;
- Informal and friendly atmosphere;
- Competitive remuneration;
- Opportunity for professional growth;
- English classes with a lot of fun;
- IT CLUSTER membership
- Cool corporate events, team buildings;
- Thursdays “happy hours”
- New big office with a lot of cool stuff;
- Library in the office;
- Gym in the office;
- Ping-pong and PS;
- Birthday gifts;
- Attention to every employee
Hey! My name is Dmytro, I have been working as a motion designer at Israel IT for over a year. Here I like the fact that I have the freedom to be creative and really cool projects.
Hi, my name is Anastasia and I am a Scrum-master in Israel IT. In 2020, Israel IT came into my life and became my place of strength and development.
Hello, I am Sam. I have been working at Israel IT for 4 years. I have been working as a digital campaign specialist for 2 years and it is the best position ever!
My name is Nazar and I am a React developer at Israel IT. I have been working here for over a year. The company has very interesting and cool projects, mega-positive people.
I like that company cares about me as a person and about my personal growth. I like being appreciated and listened to. Everytime I feel being motivated and inspired at work.
I have been working at Israel IT for more than 2 years. Most of all I like the friendly atmosphere in the office and the team spirit – it is priceless.
It is my best decision ever! I like that company combines dynamic business approach with top-notch technologies and very strong people-oriented values.
When I came to work, there were only about 20 of us, at the moment there are 100+ of us, and the feeling of support and friendship remains the same as in a small team.
We are one team that has made a significant contribution to development – in 1 year we have grown from 30 to 100+ specialists in various fields.
I like the atmosphere in the company, the attitude of management to employees, the possibility to request the money for courses, events, certifications – it is priceless.
What I like most is the family atmosphere, interesting projects, flexible management and the opportunity to develop my professional skills every day.
From the beginning, I felt like I’m in a big family where everybody supports each other and ready to help at any time. Israel IT gives great opportunities to develop your skills.
I like the company that we all work as a united and well-coordinated team. The company provides great opportunities for development and career.
I really like the people whom I work with, the fact that we are growing rapidly. The atmosphere of the open-space gives you the feeling that you are completely at work and I like it.
What I like the most is a friendly community, which makes all the issues much easier to handle. I have been working with the other designers and it provides a lot of experience.
The most appreciatable thing I like is the atmosphere of support and understanding. We are like one big family and it is not just the words.
Currently, I am working on two interesting projects. Israel IT is a very good company, especially because of people who work here!
I like working with creative and smart people, so it is amazing that I work here. Here I have a nice office with a lot of stuff, all the necessary equipment, and cool people.
The perfect work environment for me, great team with excellent technical capabilities. Good professional development opportunities such as certifications, training, and conferences.
Incredible family atmosphere of openness and trust. Professionally built work processes, nice equipment, comfortable workplace. Here I can throw my bones for a long time )