Middle/Senior Motion DesignerLviv, Full-time ZR_800_JOB
Our client is a performance marketing company that provides holistic digital marketing solutions, implementing top User Acquisition, App Store Optimization & Search Engine Optimization methodologies. They are managing marketing efforts for very large brands by combining experienced personnel, in-house design studio and advanced analytics and predictive technology. Among our clients: Google, Airbnb, Tinder, Pampers, Pocker Stars, EPIC Games, Playtika, WSOP, Scientific Games, Gett, etc.
We are looking for an incredible video editor to join the creative team of a digital marketing agency, with a very diverse portfolio of clients to work with.
We’re looking for someone who understands the world of web and is capable of design at the highest and most detailed levels and has a creative and marketing-oriented mind.
– Solid knowledge in the entire Adobe Creative Suite, especially After Effects and Premiere;
– Knowledge of third party plugins like Trapcode Particular and Element 3d;
– Good eye for design, motion, and typography, attention to detail, must be a creative thinker and come up with concepts from scratch and to know when to keep things simple and when to create magic;
– Accept criticism, be a team player;
– Know how to take dozens of photoshop layers and create great-looking videos from it that people would want to click on;
— Personality-wise, the applicant must have exceptional interpersonal skills. This position is of a focal point at this agency who must play well with others;
— Must have the ability to work well under pressure, be able to follow instructions and guidelines, meet timelines.
** Applicants without an updated showreel will not be answered.
– Full-time position — 5 days a week, 9 hours per day;
– Create marketing videos for ad campaigns to be used in Google, Facebook campaigns and more across the web for our clients, leading global companies;
– “Create” — from knowing the client and the account, asking the right questions, understanding the brief and the market (the client’s and ours), taking part and leading brainstorm sessions, coming up with concepts and scripts, designing the materials, receiving feedback and finally learning from how they performed to improve for the next round.
– Work at an international company with high-tech software products;
– Informal and friendly atmosphere;
– Competitive remuneration;
– Opportunity for professional growth;
– English and Hebrew classes with a lot of fun;
– IT CLUSTER membership;
– Cool corporate events, team buildings;
– New big office with a lot of cool stuff;
– Library in the office;
– Gym in the office;
– Ping-pong and PS;
– Birthday gifts;
– Attention to every employee.
Hey! My name is Dmytro, I have been working as a motion designer at Israel IT for over a year. Here I like the fact that I have the freedom to be creative and really cool projects.
Hi, my name is Anastasia and I am a Scrum-master in Israel IT. In 2020, Israel IT came into my life and became my place of strength and development.
Hello, I am Sam. I have been working at Israel IT for 4 years. I have been working as a digital campaign specialist for 2 years and it is the best position ever!
My name is Nazar and I am a React developer at Israel IT. I have been working here for over a year. The company has very interesting and cool projects, mega-positive people.
I like that company cares about me as a person and about my personal growth. I like being appreciated and listened to. Everytime I feel being motivated and inspired at work.
I have been working at Israel IT for more than 2 years. Most of all I like the friendly atmosphere in the office and the team spirit – it is priceless.
It is my best decision ever! I like that company combines dynamic business approach with top-notch technologies and very strong people-oriented values.
When I came to work, there were only about 20 of us, at the moment there are 100+ of us, and the feeling of support and friendship remains the same as in a small team.
We are one team that has made a significant contribution to development – in 1 year we have grown from 30 to 100+ specialists in various fields.
I like the atmosphere in the company, the attitude of management to employees, the possibility to request the money for courses, events, certifications – it is priceless.
What I like most is the family atmosphere, interesting projects, flexible management and the opportunity to develop my professional skills every day.
From the beginning, I felt like I’m in a big family where everybody supports each other and ready to help at any time. Israel IT gives great opportunities to develop your skills.
I like the company that we all work as a united and well-coordinated team. The company provides great opportunities for development and career.
I really like the people whom I work with, the fact that we are growing rapidly. The atmosphere of the open-space gives you the feeling that you are completely at work and I like it.
What I like the most is a friendly community, which makes all the issues much easier to handle. I have been working with the other designers and it provides a lot of experience.
The most appreciatable thing I like is the atmosphere of support and understanding. We are like one big family and it is not just the words.
Currently, I am working on two interesting projects. Israel IT is a very good company, especially because of people who work here!
I like working with creative and smart people, so it is amazing that I work here. Here I have a nice office with a lot of stuff, all the necessary equipment, and cool people.
The perfect work environment for me, great team with excellent technical capabilities. Good professional development opportunities such as certifications, training, and conferences.
Incredible family atmosphere of openness and trust. Professionally built work processes, nice equipment, comfortable workplace. Here I can throw my bones for a long time )