Middle Node.JS developerLviv, Full-time
Create a people hiring/management platform for AI-related job offers. For clients: create a project(job offer) and find a team with the best matching workers for it, manage them, and reach the goal. For workers: sign up, evaluate themselves and find the best matching job offer to easily start earning money.
● 2+ years of commercial experience with Node.js;
● Experience with at least one of the frameworks: Express, Koa, Nest;
● Experience building REST APIs;
● Experience with databases (SQL or NoSQL);
● Experience with external API’s;
● Experience with code versioning tools (Git or Bitbucket);
● Knowledge of algorithms and data structures;
● Responsible person with attention to details;
● English communication skills (Intermediate+)
Nice to have
● Experience with Paypal API;
● Experience with CI/CD tools;
● Experience with Docker;
● Experience with AWS;
● Coverage code with unit, integration, e2e tests;
● Work at an international company with high-tech software products;
● Informal and friendly atmosphere;
● Bureaucracy-free and people-oriented culture
● Opportunity for professional growth;
● IT CLUSTER membership;
● English and Hebrew classes with a lot of fun;
● Cool corporate events, team buildings;
● Thursdays “happy hours”;
● New big office with a lot of cool stuff;
● Library in the office;
● Gym in the office;
● Ping-pong and PS;
● Birthday gifts;
● Attention to every employee.
I like that company cares about me as a person and about my personal growth. I like being appreciated and listened to. Everytime I feel being motivated and inspired at work.
I have been working at Israel IT for more than 2 years. Most of all I like the friendly atmosphere in the office and the team spirit – it is priceless.
It is my best decision ever! I like that company combines dynamic business approach with top-notch technologies and very strong people-oriented values.
When I came to work, there were only about 20 of us, at the moment there are 100+ of us, and the feeling of support and friendship remains the same as in a small team.
We are one team that has made a significant contribution to development – in 1 year we have grown from 30 to 100+ specialists in various fields.
I like the atmosphere in the company, the attitude of management to employees, the possibility to request the money for courses, events, certifications – it is priceless.
What I like most is the family atmosphere, interesting projects, flexible management and the opportunity to develop my professional skills every day.
From the beginning, I felt like I’m in a big family where everybody supports each other and ready to help at any time. Israel IT gives great opportunities to develop your skills.
I like the company that we all work as a united and well-coordinated team. The company provides great opportunities for development and career.
I really like the people whom I work with, the fact that we are growing rapidly. The atmosphere of the open-space gives you the feeling that you are completely at work and I like it.
What I like the most is a friendly community, which makes all the issues much easier to handle. I have been working with the other designers and it provides a lot of experience.
The most appreciatable thing I like is the atmosphere of support and understanding. We are like one big family and it is not just the words.
Currently, I am working on two interesting projects. Israel IT is a very good company, especially because of people who work here!
I like working with creative and smart people, so it is amazing that I work here. Here I have a nice office with a lot of stuff, all the necessary equipment, and cool people.
The perfect work environment for me, great team with excellent technical capabilities. Good professional development opportunities such as certifications, training, and conferences.
Incredible family atmosphere of openness and trust. Professionally built work processes, nice equipment, comfortable workplace. Here I can throw my bones for a long time )