Middle Full-Stack Developer (Node.js|Vue.js)Lviv Full-time, Remote ZR_1097_JOB
Our client develops a tracking and measurement platform, which measures the adds being shown and performance of users downloading the apps, using the apps, and purchases, also measures the media buying itself, it’s cost, and what is the income of app users. The system works on hundreds of campaigns running simultaneously; it helps account managers improve campaign performance.
Their platform analyses vast amounts of mobile ad data, among native, in-app, and mobile web sources, optimizing towards relevant post-install metrics such as user LTV, ROAS, and multi-day retention.
There are 2 parts of the system:
1. CMS which is used internally for account managers, where they can manage the campaigns, generate reports, and control and monitor all the activities.
2. The core platform, is a very complex, high-scalable system and runs on a lot of servers. They use a lot of advanced tools and there will be a lot to learn here and need to design a lot of “tricks” to be able to increase the performance of a platform – it’s a big and interesting challenge from a technical perspective.
About the Client:
Our client develops client-tailored solutions to acquire mobile users and maximize their value for brands worldwide.
Their goal is to lead the industry in innovation through an ever-changing mobile landscape.
They align with their client’s success by embracing their individual performance goals and operational constraints, with the use of our app expertise to achieve profitable acquisition goals.
Team: CTO, Senior Developer and Senior Full-Stack developer/Team Lead
Stage of development: The platform is already running for more than 4 years.
Technology stack: Node.js (Sequelize, Kafka, Express), Vue.js; DB: MySql
We are looking for a Fullstack Developer to join our team, who are passionate about technology. You will join a fast-paced growing company with a lively consumer marketplace that is powered by the latest and greatest technologies.
– A Doer, a winner, a savvy technologist, and a team player;
– Experience in the design and implementation of highly scalable & distributed web applications;
– Good understanding of modern Stream Processing and Event Sourcing paradigms;
– At least 2 years of experience in server-side development, including experience in Node.js;
– Knowledge of streaming platforms (Kafka);
– At least 1 year of experience in client-side development, using the framework Vue.js;
– Experience with Relational databases (MySQL);
– Experience with Linux environment;
– Experience with at least 2 backend languages: Node.js and any other with a strong type system like Java, Rust, C++, C# etc;
– Experience with any version control system (GitHub, GitLab, Bitbucket etc.);
– Upper-Intermediate level of English.
Nice to have
– Experience with SOA and microservices;
– Deep knowledge of Node.js;
– Experience in Agile development, including CI, CD and automated testing;
– Experience in DevOps;
– Develop our application platform using the latest technologies;
– Provide innovative solutions for complex issues;
– Handle the entire development cycle – development, deployment, and monitoring.
– Work at an international company with high-tech software products;
– Informal and friendly atmosphere;
– Competitive remuneration;
– Opportunity for professional growth;
– English classes with a lot of fun;
– IT CLUSTER membership;
– Cool corporate events, team building;
– New big office with a lot of cool stuff;
– Library in the office;
– Gym in the office;
– Ping-pong and PS;
– Birthday gifts;
– Attention to every employee.
Hey! My name is Dmytro, I have been working as a motion designer at Israel IT for over a year. Here I like the fact that I have the freedom to be creative and really cool projects.
Hi, my name is Anastasia and I am a Scrum-master in Israel IT. In 2020, Israel IT came into my life and became my place of strength and development.
Hello, I am Sam. I have been working at Israel IT for 4 years. I have been working as a digital campaign specialist for 2 years and it is the best position ever!
My name is Nazar and I am a React developer at Israel IT. I have been working here for over a year. The company has very interesting and cool projects, mega-positive people.
I like that company cares about me as a person and about my personal growth. I like being appreciated and listened to. Everytime I feel being motivated and inspired at work.
I have been working at Israel IT for more than 2 years. Most of all I like the friendly atmosphere in the office and the team spirit – it is priceless.
It is my best decision ever! I like that company combines dynamic business approach with top-notch technologies and very strong people-oriented values.
When I came to work, there were only about 20 of us, at the moment there are 100+ of us, and the feeling of support and friendship remains the same as in a small team.
We are one team that has made a significant contribution to development – in 1 year we have grown from 30 to 100+ specialists in various fields.
I like the atmosphere in the company, the attitude of management to employees, the possibility to request the money for courses, events, certifications – it is priceless.
What I like most is the family atmosphere, interesting projects, flexible management and the opportunity to develop my professional skills every day.
From the beginning, I felt like I’m in a big family where everybody supports each other and ready to help at any time. Israel IT gives great opportunities to develop your skills.
I like the company that we all work as a united and well-coordinated team. The company provides great opportunities for development and career.
I really like the people whom I work with, the fact that we are growing rapidly. The atmosphere of the open-space gives you the feeling that you are completely at work and I like it.
What I like the most is a friendly community, which makes all the issues much easier to handle. I have been working with the other designers and it provides a lot of experience.
The most appreciatable thing I like is the atmosphere of support and understanding. We are like one big family and it is not just the words.
Currently, I am working on two interesting projects. Israel IT is a very good company, especially because of people who work here!
I like working with creative and smart people, so it is amazing that I work here. Here I have a nice office with a lot of stuff, all the necessary equipment, and cool people.
The perfect work environment for me, great team with excellent technical capabilities. Good professional development opportunities such as certifications, training, and conferences.
Incredible family atmosphere of openness and trust. Professionally built work processes, nice equipment, comfortable workplace. Here I can throw my bones for a long time )