Head of RecruitingLviv, Full-time
We are looking for a true Lead/Manager to be the Head of our Recruiting department.
Currently, Israel IT is experiencing extensive growth and has a strategic target of opening new locations in UA and EU regions. We believe that now it’s the right time to hire a real senior and mature person who can build the recruiting strategy and be the driver of bringing it to life. We are in need of designing the best hiring approaches and providing the best possible candidate experience on the market.
– 5+ years of experience as IT Recruiter or similar role;
– 2+ years of experience leading recruitment team in a fast-growing IT Company;
– Proven experience in design and implementation of hiring approaches;
– Experience in providing change management within Recruiting department;
– Superb time and team management skills;
– Strong full-circle recruitment experience with Senior positions;
– Successful track record in filling difficult positions with stringent requirements with the high-quality hiring manager and applicant satisfaction;
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to meet urgent deadlines;
– Strong verbal and written communication skills for a collaborative team environment;
– Ability and willingness to meet and exceed goals in all activities;
– English level proficiency – at least upper-intermediate.
– Act as a Strategic Partner and a part of the Top Management team;
– Design and implement best Hiring approaches within the Company;
– Partner with hiring managers to build and execute effective personnel searching and candidates placement;
– Act as a Leader for recruiting team peers and provide professional development and education steps that will help the team be effective;
– Collaborating with hiring teams to understand needs and deliver results in alignment with their business goals;
– Develop KPIs and metrics of a Recruiting Department ;
– Participate in building visible Recruiting analytics;
– Coordinate and control work of recruitment team, effectively manage the capacity coordination between the team members;
– Review and investigate talent market trends through proactive research.
– Work at an international company with high-tech software products;
– Informal and friendly atmosphere;
– Competitive remuneration;
– Opportunity for professional growth;
– English and Hebrew classes with a lot of fun;
– IT CLUSTER membership;
– Cool corporate events, team buildings;
– Thursdays “happy hours”;
– New big office with a lot of cool stuff;
– Library in the office;
– Gym in the office;
– Ping-pong and PS;
– Birthday gifts;
– Attention to every employee.
Hey! My name is Dmytro, I have been working as a motion designer at Israel IT for over a year. Here I like the fact that I have the freedom to be creative and really cool projects.
Hi, my name is Anastasia and I am a Scrum-master in Israel IT. In 2020, Israel IT came into my life and became my place of strength and development.
Hello, I am Sam. I have been working at Israel IT for 4 years. I have been working as a digital campaign specialist for 2 years and it is the best position ever!
My name is Nazar and I am a React developer at Israel IT. I have been working here for over a year. The company has very interesting and cool projects, mega-positive people.
I like that company cares about me as a person and about my personal growth. I like being appreciated and listened to. Everytime I feel being motivated and inspired at work.
I have been working at Israel IT for more than 2 years. Most of all I like the friendly atmosphere in the office and the team spirit – it is priceless.
It is my best decision ever! I like that company combines dynamic business approach with top-notch technologies and very strong people-oriented values.
When I came to work, there were only about 20 of us, at the moment there are 100+ of us, and the feeling of support and friendship remains the same as in a small team.
We are one team that has made a significant contribution to development – in 1 year we have grown from 30 to 100+ specialists in various fields.
I like the atmosphere in the company, the attitude of management to employees, the possibility to request the money for courses, events, certifications – it is priceless.
What I like most is the family atmosphere, interesting projects, flexible management and the opportunity to develop my professional skills every day.
From the beginning, I felt like I’m in a big family where everybody supports each other and ready to help at any time. Israel IT gives great opportunities to develop your skills.
I like the company that we all work as a united and well-coordinated team. The company provides great opportunities for development and career.
I really like the people whom I work with, the fact that we are growing rapidly. The atmosphere of the open-space gives you the feeling that you are completely at work and I like it.
What I like the most is a friendly community, which makes all the issues much easier to handle. I have been working with the other designers and it provides a lot of experience.
The most appreciatable thing I like is the atmosphere of support and understanding. We are like one big family and it is not just the words.
Currently, I am working on two interesting projects. Israel IT is a very good company, especially because of people who work here!
I like working with creative and smart people, so it is amazing that I work here. Here I have a nice office with a lot of stuff, all the necessary equipment, and cool people.
The perfect work environment for me, great team with excellent technical capabilities. Good professional development opportunities such as certifications, training, and conferences.
Incredible family atmosphere of openness and trust. Professionally built work processes, nice equipment, comfortable workplace. Here I can throw my bones for a long time )