Head of Amazon PPCLviv, Ivano-Frankivsk Full-time, Remote ZR_982_JOB
We are looking for an Amazon PPC Manager to join our company.
– Proven 4+ years of experience as an Amazon PPC Manager;
– English level – Advanced (C1)+;
– Amazon PPC – Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products on Amazon.
This includes marketing strategy and tactics, campaign creation, and knowledge of factors impacting success (acquisition cost, conversion rate, etc).
The ideal candidate would have an in-depth understanding of how to leverage campaign manager and DSP;
– Resource Management – Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership technique, and coordination of resources;
– Demonstrated ability to own projects and influence across all levels of an organization;
– Self-starter with a winning can-do attitude;
– Strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
– Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
– Manage Amazon PPC advertising across multiple brands/accounts;
– Drive growth through campaign creation and hands-on management across Amazon Sponsored Product, Sponsored Brand, DSP, etc;
– Onboard and optimize PPC and Amazon advertising for new brands as they are acquired. Learn and understand historical data in order to optimize performance;
– Manage the setup, optimization and reporting of paid campaigns to provide metrics, implications, and recommendations;
– Maintain what is working and test and learn into incremental growth opportunities;
– Actively monitor and react to changes in performance. Monitor daily trends, ACOS, TACOS profit and spend across multiple brands and marketplaces;
– Monitor keyword ranking and find opportunities to drive both paid and organic ranking;
– Nurture your professional knowledge of new or emerging trends within the Amazon and online shopping space and apply it to our brands;
– Use 3rd party PPC advertising software to facilitate campaign creation;
– Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impressions, CTR, conversion rate, and other important account metrics;
– Stay current on market trends and recommend new solutions as new advertising levers are launched;
– Communicating and reporting to top management;
– Conducting a thorough analysis of marketing campaigns to measure their success, and present findings to help inform future business decisions.
– Work at an international company with high-tech software products;
– Informal and friendly atmosphere;
– Competitive remuneration;
– Opportunity for professional growth;
– English and Hebrew classes with a lot of fun;
– IT CLUSTER membership;
– Cool corporate events, team buildings;
– New big office with a lot of cool stuff;
– Library in the office;
– Gym in the office;
– Ping-pong and PS;
– Birthday gifts;
– Attention to every employee.
Hey! My name is Dmytro, I have been working as a motion designer at Israel IT for over a year. Here I like the fact that I have the freedom to be creative and really cool projects.
Hi, my name is Anastasia and I am a Scrum-master in Israel IT. In 2020, Israel IT came into my life and became my place of strength and development.
Hello, I am Sam. I have been working at Israel IT for 4 years. I have been working as a digital campaign specialist for 2 years and it is the best position ever!
My name is Nazar and I am a React developer at Israel IT. I have been working here for over a year. The company has very interesting and cool projects, mega-positive people.
I like that company cares about me as a person and about my personal growth. I like being appreciated and listened to. Everytime I feel being motivated and inspired at work.
I have been working at Israel IT for more than 2 years. Most of all I like the friendly atmosphere in the office and the team spirit – it is priceless.
It is my best decision ever! I like that company combines dynamic business approach with top-notch technologies and very strong people-oriented values.
When I came to work, there were only about 20 of us, at the moment there are 100+ of us, and the feeling of support and friendship remains the same as in a small team.
We are one team that has made a significant contribution to development – in 1 year we have grown from 30 to 100+ specialists in various fields.
I like the atmosphere in the company, the attitude of management to employees, the possibility to request the money for courses, events, certifications – it is priceless.
What I like most is the family atmosphere, interesting projects, flexible management and the opportunity to develop my professional skills every day.
From the beginning, I felt like I’m in a big family where everybody supports each other and ready to help at any time. Israel IT gives great opportunities to develop your skills.
I like the company that we all work as a united and well-coordinated team. The company provides great opportunities for development and career.
I really like the people whom I work with, the fact that we are growing rapidly. The atmosphere of the open-space gives you the feeling that you are completely at work and I like it.
What I like the most is a friendly community, which makes all the issues much easier to handle. I have been working with the other designers and it provides a lot of experience.
The most appreciatable thing I like is the atmosphere of support and understanding. We are like one big family and it is not just the words.
Currently, I am working on two interesting projects. Israel IT is a very good company, especially because of people who work here!
I like working with creative and smart people, so it is amazing that I work here. Here I have a nice office with a lot of stuff, all the necessary equipment, and cool people.
The perfect work environment for me, great team with excellent technical capabilities. Good professional development opportunities such as certifications, training, and conferences.
Incredible family atmosphere of openness and trust. Professionally built work processes, nice equipment, comfortable workplace. Here I can throw my bones for a long time )