Full-Stack DeveloperTel Aviv Full-time ZR_1113_JOB
Our client helps the biggest Israeli bank to provide their customers with the best trading experience. So if you want to work in a fast-growing company with the fintech-dream project, you are welcome.
– 3+ years experience in full-stack development
– Work experience with SOA and message brokers
– Working experience with a cloud provider, especially with AWS, would be a great plus
– Top-notch communication and interpersonal skills
– Strong technical knowledge evidenced by technical certifications (aligned to the technologies we use)
– At least an Upper-intermediate level of English and Hebrew
– Proven teamwork and collaboration skills, delivering to tight timescales with the agreed level of function and quality
– Excellent problem-solving skills and debugging ability
– Pragmatism around solutions, demonstrating a reasoned approach
– Thorough understanding of topics like branching strategy, CI/CD and release cycles, Git, DevOps, etc
– A track record of taking ownership of projects and new challenges
– On a personal level, we would want to see a passion in all you do and have a dedicated commitment to learn and grow; you will be working in partnership with our team, business collaborators, and peers from other teams
– An ability to work with deadlines and conflicting priorities
– Code, test, and operate services Implement new features in a highly collaborative environment with product managers, UI/UX experts, and fellow engineers
– Contribute to a future-ready, high-quality, and performance code base
– Contributing to product feature design and development effort
– Helping to meet our infosec, performance, code quality, and UX needs
– Support for Business Development as required (e.g., providing estimates as appropriate)
– Share your technical solutions and product ideas with the team
– Contribute to the team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure
– Competitive remuneration,
– Working on a hybrid-module system
– Nice working place in the city center of Tel Aviv
Hey! My name is Dmytro, I have been working as a motion designer at Israel IT for over a year. Here I like the fact that I have the freedom to be creative and really cool projects.
Hi, my name is Anastasia and I am a Scrum-master in Israel IT. In 2020, Israel IT came into my life and became my place of strength and development.
Hello, I am Sam. I have been working at Israel IT for 4 years. I have been working as a digital campaign specialist for 2 years and it is the best position ever!
My name is Nazar and I am a React developer at Israel IT. I have been working here for over a year. The company has very interesting and cool projects, mega-positive people.
I like that company cares about me as a person and about my personal growth. I like being appreciated and listened to. Everytime I feel being motivated and inspired at work.
I have been working at Israel IT for more than 2 years. Most of all I like the friendly atmosphere in the office and the team spirit – it is priceless.
It is my best decision ever! I like that company combines dynamic business approach with top-notch technologies and very strong people-oriented values.
When I came to work, there were only about 20 of us, at the moment there are 100+ of us, and the feeling of support and friendship remains the same as in a small team.
We are one team that has made a significant contribution to development – in 1 year we have grown from 30 to 100+ specialists in various fields.
I like the atmosphere in the company, the attitude of management to employees, the possibility to request the money for courses, events, certifications – it is priceless.
What I like most is the family atmosphere, interesting projects, flexible management and the opportunity to develop my professional skills every day.
From the beginning, I felt like I’m in a big family where everybody supports each other and ready to help at any time. Israel IT gives great opportunities to develop your skills.
I like the company that we all work as a united and well-coordinated team. The company provides great opportunities for development and career.
I really like the people whom I work with, the fact that we are growing rapidly. The atmosphere of the open-space gives you the feeling that you are completely at work and I like it.
What I like the most is a friendly community, which makes all the issues much easier to handle. I have been working with the other designers and it provides a lot of experience.
The most appreciatable thing I like is the atmosphere of support and understanding. We are like one big family and it is not just the words.
Currently, I am working on two interesting projects. Israel IT is a very good company, especially because of people who work here!
I like working with creative and smart people, so it is amazing that I work here. Here I have a nice office with a lot of stuff, all the necessary equipment, and cool people.
The perfect work environment for me, great team with excellent technical capabilities. Good professional development opportunities such as certifications, training, and conferences.
Incredible family atmosphere of openness and trust. Professionally built work processes, nice equipment, comfortable workplace. Here I can throw my bones for a long time )