Creative Studio ManagerLviv Full-time ZR_933_JOB
We are looking for a talented and motivated creative director to lead our company’s creative department. The successful candidate must possess excellent leadership qualities, with the ability to maximize the talents of their team. YellowHEAD is an international performance marketing company serving a wide range of clients around the globe.
As the creative director, you will work closely with the graphic designers and video editors to deliver engaging content that meets the expectations of our customers. You should be extremely creative, dedicated, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Bachelor’s degree in art, graphic design, marketing, communications, journalism and other relevant fields;
– A minimum of 5 years in management of creative teams, departments etc. – must;
– A minimum of 5 years of digital experience, particularly with, but not limited to, social media. – must;
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
– Familiarity with all Adobe environments;
– Knowledge of how to develop brand identities through multichannel marketing;
– Recent hands-on experience with applying design, animation, or copy best practices;
– Professional business skills, such as negotiation, project management, and leadership;
– Talent in presenting information concisely and accurately, with keen attention to detail;
– A solid understanding of design, animation and copy;
– Brilliant interpersonal and communication skills;
– Have in-depth knowledge of brand development and multichannel marketing models;
– Must be a creative and strategic thinker.
– Manage 3 teams of motion designers and 1 team of graphic designers, work closely with each team’s professional lead, improving internal working processes, time management and communications between all members;
– Work closely with our creative concept team on building a better connection between the concept phase and execution;
– Collaborate without studio project manager, building daily plans for each team, prioritization between tasks, solving conflicts making sure we’re meeting projects deadlines while anticipating problems that may impede a project from completing on time and implementing solutions;
– Come up with plans and ideas of how to raise the professional level and execution level, building personal development and promotion plans for each team member;
– Come up with ideas for additional courses, conferences, or any professional knowledge our team can benefit from;
– Report progress of projects at major stages of their conception, creation, and execution;
– Ensure designs and content reflect consistently and positively the clients’ brand image and company ideals.
– Work at an international company with high-tech software products;
– Informal and friendly atmosphere;
– Competitive remuneration;
– Opportunity for professional growth;
– English and Hebrew classes with a lot of fun;
– IT CLUSTER membership;
– Cool corporate events, team buildings;
– New big office with a lot of cool stuff;
– Library in the office;
– Gym in the office;
– Ping-pong and PS;
– Birthday gifts;
– Attention to every employee.
Hey! My name is Dmytro, I have been working as a motion designer at Israel IT for over a year. Here I like the fact that I have the freedom to be creative and really cool projects.
Hi, my name is Anastasia and I am a Scrum-master in Israel IT. In 2020, Israel IT came into my life and became my place of strength and development.
Hello, I am Sam. I have been working at Israel IT for 4 years. I have been working as a digital campaign specialist for 2 years and it is the best position ever!
My name is Nazar and I am a React developer at Israel IT. I have been working here for over a year. The company has very interesting and cool projects, mega-positive people.
I like that company cares about me as a person and about my personal growth. I like being appreciated and listened to. Everytime I feel being motivated and inspired at work.
I have been working at Israel IT for more than 2 years. Most of all I like the friendly atmosphere in the office and the team spirit – it is priceless.
It is my best decision ever! I like that company combines dynamic business approach with top-notch technologies and very strong people-oriented values.
When I came to work, there were only about 20 of us, at the moment there are 100+ of us, and the feeling of support and friendship remains the same as in a small team.
We are one team that has made a significant contribution to development – in 1 year we have grown from 30 to 100+ specialists in various fields.
I like the atmosphere in the company, the attitude of management to employees, the possibility to request the money for courses, events, certifications – it is priceless.
What I like most is the family atmosphere, interesting projects, flexible management and the opportunity to develop my professional skills every day.
From the beginning, I felt like I’m in a big family where everybody supports each other and ready to help at any time. Israel IT gives great opportunities to develop your skills.
I like the company that we all work as a united and well-coordinated team. The company provides great opportunities for development and career.
I really like the people whom I work with, the fact that we are growing rapidly. The atmosphere of the open-space gives you the feeling that you are completely at work and I like it.
What I like the most is a friendly community, which makes all the issues much easier to handle. I have been working with the other designers and it provides a lot of experience.
The most appreciatable thing I like is the atmosphere of support and understanding. We are like one big family and it is not just the words.
Currently, I am working on two interesting projects. Israel IT is a very good company, especially because of people who work here!
I like working with creative and smart people, so it is amazing that I work here. Here I have a nice office with a lot of stuff, all the necessary equipment, and cool people.
The perfect work environment for me, great team with excellent technical capabilities. Good professional development opportunities such as certifications, training, and conferences.
Incredible family atmosphere of openness and trust. Professionally built work processes, nice equipment, comfortable workplace. Here I can throw my bones for a long time )