BI Account ManagerLviv, Full-time ZR_735_JOB
Moburst is a global mobile success agency that helps companies grow their mobile business.
Hundreds of companies from startups to global brands such as Dropbox, Discovery and Gett have leveraged our product refinement, app store optimization (ASO), user acquisition, creative and mobile consulting services to enhance their product and maximize their KPIs.
We’re looking for a talented BI Product Manager to join our team!
– 3+ years of Product management experience;
– Experience in BI/Analytics products and offerings;
– Experience in ETL development – an advantage;
– Experience with Datorama – a big advantage;
– Proficiency in digital/mobile performance marketing domain – advantage;
– You will need to be able to understand what developers are saying when talking about technical solutions/environments/processes;
– You need to be able to test and run integrations. This means to have some ‘solution engineering’ capabilities;
– Excellent communication skills: collaborating, negotiating, persuading, writing, public speaking and listening;
– Ability to grasp and translate market/customer problems and opportunities to clearly articulate product requirements;
– Ability to drive a product from inception to fruition in a self-reliant way;
– Strong experience influencing and delivering results in a matrix environment;
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills with peers, non-technical cohorts, and executives;
– Ability to independently drive multiple concurrent projects in an agile environment.
– The BI Product Manager has primary accountability of being an expert on market and customer needs, translating them into prioritized product requirements and guiding the BI development team to the successful execution of the product roadmap within a fast pace, agile product lifecycle;
– You will be managing state-of-the-art BI solutions from the developer point of view for internal and external consumers;
– You will work closely with the BI team that will help you to lead, design and execute great products, end to end;
– The Product Manager collaborates closely with our media & ASO departments, client leads, marketing and business development teams;
– Develop, get buy-in for, and communicate product roadmap;
– Drive execution of the product by continuously guiding the development team;
– Communicate the product’s core competencies to Media team, Management, Sales and Account Services teams.
– Work at an international company with high-tech software products;
– Informal and friendly atmosphere;
– Competitive remuneration;
– Opportunity for professional growth;
– English and Hebrew classes with a lot of fun;
– IT CLUSTER membership;
– Cool corporate events, team buildings;
– New big office with a lot of cool stuff;
– Library in the office;
– Gym in the office;
– Ping-pong and PS;
– Birthday gifts;
– Attention to every employee.
Hey! My name is Dmytro, I have been working as a motion designer at Israel IT for over a year. Here I like the fact that I have the freedom to be creative and really cool projects.
Hi, my name is Anastasia and I am a Scrum-master in Israel IT. In 2020, Israel IT came into my life and became my place of strength and development.
Hello, I am Sam. I have been working at Israel IT for 4 years. I have been working as a digital campaign specialist for 2 years and it is the best position ever!
My name is Nazar and I am a React developer at Israel IT. I have been working here for over a year. The company has very interesting and cool projects, mega-positive people.
I like that company cares about me as a person and about my personal growth. I like being appreciated and listened to. Everytime I feel being motivated and inspired at work.
I have been working at Israel IT for more than 2 years. Most of all I like the friendly atmosphere in the office and the team spirit – it is priceless.
It is my best decision ever! I like that company combines dynamic business approach with top-notch technologies and very strong people-oriented values.
When I came to work, there were only about 20 of us, at the moment there are 100+ of us, and the feeling of support and friendship remains the same as in a small team.
We are one team that has made a significant contribution to development – in 1 year we have grown from 30 to 100+ specialists in various fields.
I like the atmosphere in the company, the attitude of management to employees, the possibility to request the money for courses, events, certifications – it is priceless.
What I like most is the family atmosphere, interesting projects, flexible management and the opportunity to develop my professional skills every day.
From the beginning, I felt like I’m in a big family where everybody supports each other and ready to help at any time. Israel IT gives great opportunities to develop your skills.
I like the company that we all work as a united and well-coordinated team. The company provides great opportunities for development and career.
I really like the people whom I work with, the fact that we are growing rapidly. The atmosphere of the open-space gives you the feeling that you are completely at work and I like it.
What I like the most is a friendly community, which makes all the issues much easier to handle. I have been working with the other designers and it provides a lot of experience.
The most appreciatable thing I like is the atmosphere of support and understanding. We are like one big family and it is not just the words.
Currently, I am working on two interesting projects. Israel IT is a very good company, especially because of people who work here!
I like working with creative and smart people, so it is amazing that I work here. Here I have a nice office with a lot of stuff, all the necessary equipment, and cool people.
The perfect work environment for me, great team with excellent technical capabilities. Good professional development opportunities such as certifications, training, and conferences.
Incredible family atmosphere of openness and trust. Professionally built work processes, nice equipment, comfortable workplace. Here I can throw my bones for a long time )