Account ManagerLviv, Full-time
We are looking for 3 Account Managers to our out-staff department to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers and maintain the existing customers. The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients, and actively seek new sales opportunities.
– Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager, or another relevant role;
– Demonstrable ability to communicate, present, and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level;
– At least Upper-Intermediate English level;
– Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM, or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel);
– Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs;
– Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail;
– Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities;
– Superb verbal, written communication, and problem-solving skills.
Nice to have
– BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field.
– Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters;
– Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships;
– Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits;
– Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders, and executive sponsors;
– Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives;
– Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders;
– Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas;
– Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts);
– Prepare reports on account status;
– Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within the territory;
– Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
– Competitive remuneration and performance bonuses;
– Work at an international company with high-tech software products;
– Informal and friendly atmosphere;
– Opportunity for professional growth;
– English and Hebrew classes with a lot of fun;
– IT CLUSTER membership;
– Cool corporate events, team buildings;
– Thursdays “happy hours”;
– New big office with a lot of cool stuff;
– Library in the office;
– Gym in the office;
– Ping-pong and PS;
– Birthday gifts;
– Attention to every employee.
Hey! My name is Dmytro, I have been working as a motion designer at Israel IT for over a year. Here I like the fact that I have the freedom to be creative and really cool projects.
Hi, my name is Anastasia and I am a Scrum-master in Israel IT. In 2020, Israel IT came into my life and became my place of strength and development.
Hello, I am Sam. I have been working at Israel IT for 4 years. I have been working as a digital campaign specialist for 2 years and it is the best position ever!
My name is Nazar and I am a React developer at Israel IT. I have been working here for over a year. The company has very interesting and cool projects, mega-positive people.
I like that company cares about me as a person and about my personal growth. I like being appreciated and listened to. Everytime I feel being motivated and inspired at work.
I have been working at Israel IT for more than 2 years. Most of all I like the friendly atmosphere in the office and the team spirit – it is priceless.
It is my best decision ever! I like that company combines dynamic business approach with top-notch technologies and very strong people-oriented values.
When I came to work, there were only about 20 of us, at the moment there are 100+ of us, and the feeling of support and friendship remains the same as in a small team.
We are one team that has made a significant contribution to development – in 1 year we have grown from 30 to 100+ specialists in various fields.
I like the atmosphere in the company, the attitude of management to employees, the possibility to request the money for courses, events, certifications – it is priceless.
What I like most is the family atmosphere, interesting projects, flexible management and the opportunity to develop my professional skills every day.
From the beginning, I felt like I’m in a big family where everybody supports each other and ready to help at any time. Israel IT gives great opportunities to develop your skills.
I like the company that we all work as a united and well-coordinated team. The company provides great opportunities for development and career.
I really like the people whom I work with, the fact that we are growing rapidly. The atmosphere of the open-space gives you the feeling that you are completely at work and I like it.
What I like the most is a friendly community, which makes all the issues much easier to handle. I have been working with the other designers and it provides a lot of experience.
The most appreciatable thing I like is the atmosphere of support and understanding. We are like one big family and it is not just the words.
Currently, I am working on two interesting projects. Israel IT is a very good company, especially because of people who work here!
I like working with creative and smart people, so it is amazing that I work here. Here I have a nice office with a lot of stuff, all the necessary equipment, and cool people.
The perfect work environment for me, great team with excellent technical capabilities. Good professional development opportunities such as certifications, training, and conferences.
Incredible family atmosphere of openness and trust. Professionally built work processes, nice equipment, comfortable workplace. Here I can throw my bones for a long time )